Total page views

quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2015

Who are we?

With the school run, test and post here on the blog, I guess I forgot to introduce ourselves! Well, my name is Giovanna, I am 14 years old and I live in São Paulo. My friend Bianca did and put this blog together with me, she is 13 and also lives in São Paulo. We started to blog because of the English class of our school. The idea was that the teacher proposed us to create a blog and we wrote it weekly for this year. The experience is being very cool and fun and we hope you enjoy our blog. I realized that in addition to visitors in our country, there are also several views of people from other countries. I want to thank all of you and hope you enjoy and disclose the blog so it can continue to grow. Soon we will post more, and again thank you for everything!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário